How to apply?
To apply for a place on the GHRM program you will need to open an account using your email address.
Once you have opened an account, the following documents will need to be uploaded to the Office of International Affairs online application system (if you have any problem obtaining any of the document please contact Cindy by e-mailing: email@example.com
Fall Admission Application period:
- Opens: JANUARY 15th
- Ends: MARCH 31st
1. Application Form: the form will be generated automatically after completing the online application form.
2. The “Statutory Declaration form” and “Statement of Declaration on Foreign Academic Background”：both forms will be generated automatically after completing the online application form.
3. Application for NSYSU Financial Aids for Foreign Students (if applicable)：this form will be generated automatically after completing the online admission application form.
4. One bank statement issued by a bank
5. A photocopy of Certificate of Nationality：i.e. passport, birth certificate or R.O.C ARC/APRC.
6. Copy of undergraduate diploma / certificate
7. Copy of degree transcript
8. Other supporting documents(not mandatory):two recommendation letters, short autobiography, study goals.
9. Language Certification (students with English certification will be given preference)
Minimum English proficiency for non-native English speaking applicants:
TOEFL score IBT-TOEFL of 61/ CBT-TOEFL of 173/ Paper –based TOEFL of 500
Once you have uploaded all the required documents, you completed your application! The application materials will be reviewed by the admission committee.
We will contact you as soon as possible (we estimate this will be mid-May) to let you know whether you have a place on the GHRM program!
Thank you for your interest in GHRM and we hope to see you!
Date Application Process (Subject to change)
|Online application service opens for Fall.|
|05-31||Notification of selection result|
|06-30||Admitted students must submit the required documents before the deadline.|
|NSYSU acceptance letter will be mailed to admitted students who have submitted all the required documents.|
For First and Second-year International Students
Tuition: 63,560 NTD / per semester (including Miscellaneous Fee & Credit Fee)
Others: Taiwan Health Insurance Fee
Tel: +886 (0)7-5252000 ext. 4945
Address: Office CM4051, College of Management, 70 Lien-hai Rd., Kaohsiung, Taiwan