How to apply?
Please read !
2021/2022 Admission Application for International Degree Students
To apply for a place on the GHRM MBA program you will need to register an account by using your email address.
Application Website (Available from Jan. 15th till Mar. 31, 2021)
Once you have registered an account, the following documents will need to be uploaded online (if you have any problem obtaining any of the document please contact Scarlett by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Fall Admission Application period:
- Starts: JANUARY 15th, 2021
- Ends: MARCH 31st, 2021
1. Online Application
2. Application for NSYSU Financial Aids (scholarship) for Foreign Students (If applicable)
3. One financial statement
Issued by a bank (At least USD$4,000 or NTD$ 120,000)
4. A photocopy of Certificate of Nationality:
i.e. passport, birth certificate or R.O.C ARC/APRC.
5. Copy of highest-level (bachelor) diploma / certificate
6. Copy of highest-level (bachelor) transcript
7. Other supporting documents (not mandatory):
two recommendation letters, short autobiography, study goals.
8. Language Certification (students with English certification will be given preference)
Minimum English proficiency for non-native English speaking applicants:
TOEFL score iBT 71 /CBT 197 / Paper –based TOEFL of 527 / IELTS 5.5 / TOEIC 750
Once you have uploaded all the required documents, you completed your application!
Date Application Process (Subject to change)
01/15 ~ 03/30, 2021
Online application service opens for Fall
Before June 15th , 2021
For First and Second-year International Students
Tuition: 63,560 NTD / per semester (including Miscellaneous Fee & Credit Fee)
Others: Taiwan Health Insurance Fee
Ms. Scarlett Wang
Tel: +886 (07)5252000 ext. 4945
Address: Office CM4051, College of Management, 70 Lien-hai Rd., Kaohsiung, Taiwan